Commercial Account Handler
- Reference: BM12883
- Location: Hampshire
- Salary: £21,0000 - £27,000 + OTE Bonus of £6,000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: General Insurance
- Contact: Neil Arnold
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 01622 661633
Commercial Account Handler – £21,000 – £27,000 with additional OTE of £6,000
Barker Munro Recruitment are delighted to be working with this successful insurance broker with offices across the country who are currently looking to fill the role of Commercial Account Handler within their office in Basingstoke.
As the Commercial Account Handler you will have the following responsibilities:
- Dealing with new clients over the telephone, taking risk details and presenting quotations in a professional manner. Ensuring every effort is made to close the sale.
- Ensuring all new quotations are chased and regular touch points are made to maximize the selling opportunity.
- You will be given a monthly sales target which will be set based on your experience and performance, this will be a fair and achievable. You will be rewarded with a generous monthly bonus structure.
- To be organized and punctual at all times, making sure that attention to detail is a high priority. This includes putting notes on the system, thorough audit trails and service levels are met.
- To answer telephone calls within three rings and to deal with client queries / requests politely and efficiently within your capabilities. Seek assistance from, or refer client to, branch manager or assistant branch manager where necessary
- To deal with customer queries in a timely manner, this includes general queries, mid term adjustments and renewals.
- Making sure that you work within the FCA rules and regulations, which are available within the staff handbook.
- To actively improve customer care and cross-selling by telephoning clients at times agreed by the branch manager, notably at the time of sale or during other communication with clients.
To be successful in the role of Commercial Account Handler you will ideally have at least 12 months experience within Commercial Lines including Commercial Combined, Commercial Vehicle, Public Liability etc. This is a sales based role so ideally you will have a passion for sales and a desire to increase your knowledge and experience where you will have the opportunity to handle more complex commercial risks.
If you would like to apply for the role of Commercial Account Handler, please do so by sending your CV to Barker Munro Recruitment using the relevant links.