- Reference: BM14111
- Location: South Kent
- Salary: £ Market rate
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Accountancy and Finance, General Insurance
- Contact: Dan Munday
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 01622661633
Barker Munro Recruitment are currently working with a global brand in the insurance sector who are looking to recruit into their technical team with a Data Analyst.
The role of data analyst supports the management of reinsurance client’s data and the transformation of data into a standardized format suitable for loading into the data warehouse. The Data Analyst will have responsibility for the end-to-end mapping of data including:
• Analysing data content, interpreting product information and alignment to internal systems
• Map to formats and standards. Code and unit test mapping routines to transform the data
• System and user testing
• Ongoing system support and maintenance
• Ability to understand and meet end-to-end Data Governance requirements and manage sensitive data effectively
• Working with various teams to ensure quality and integrity of the data being captured
• Provide regular feedback and suggestions for improving the efficiency of internal processes and procedures
The role would suit someone who has technical abilities but also highly important is the ability to learn and the attitude to listen in order to develop. If you can demonstrate some of the skills below, but you are maybe a graduate looking to venture into the world of analysis and have studied science or maths related degrees, this role could certainly be for you.
Your skills and experience will include but are not limited to:
• Ability to demonstrate sound analytical experience
• Advanced skills in Excel
• SQL experience with an understanding of ETL concepts and standards
• Strong mathematical skills, with the ability to organize, analyse and disseminate large volumes of data with a high focus on attention to detail and accuracy
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate effectively
• A pragmatic approach to problem solving with strong decision-making skills
If this role sounds of interest, please follow the relevant links and submit your CV.
Our industry knowledge is your solution – we look forward to helping you achieve your dream.