- Reference: BM14146
- Location: Mid Kent
- Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Financial Services, General Insurance
- Contact: Dan Munday
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01622661633
Barker Munro Recruitment is working with one of the fastest growing insurance companies in the UK who is now looking to recruit into their Legal and Finance team and looking for an enthusiastic and committed Paralegal/Legal Assistant to support the legal team.
We need you to hit the ground running. As a member of the busy legal team, you’ll have a law degree, or substantial experience working within legal environment. You’ll need to be able to balance a busy workload, while still being able to remain calm, objective and professional.
As the Paralegal, you’ll need to be confident, with great communication and personal skills as attending court trials can be part of the role alongside liaising with law firms and internal legal team.
As a Paralegal you will provide a professional and efficient legal support service to the company’s legal team.
Some responsibilities for the role of Paralegal will include:
• Carrying out legal research.
• Working on Legal Projects
• Drafting legal documents and pre-action correspondence.
• Supporting case preparation.
• Investigating incidents that could result in future legal proceedings.
• Preparing reports for internal and third party audiences.
• Administrative duties –filing, phone calls and managing correspondence alongside administering and managing legal activities across the business.
To be considered for this role of Paralegal, you will have previous Paralegal experience and you may hold a Foundation Degree in Law or Legal Studies. You will have strong research, financial and analytical skills, alongside respect for compliance and confidentiality. You will thrive in a busy working environment and be able to work well independently and collaboratively.
It’s a challenging but rewarding role in a fast moving industry, and in return you’ll get some great experience. You will receive support and the opportunity to develop and grow within this progressive team.
Fantastic benefits package also available.