- Reference: BM13824
- Location: Surrey
- Salary: £20,000 to £28,000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Financial Services
- Contact: Alister Brown
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01622 661 633
£20,000 – £28,000 plus impressive benefits
Barker Munro recruitment Ltd is delighted to working with a leading Global Pension Consultancy to recruit additional Pension administrators into their friendly, busy team in Croydon.
Key duties for this role will include;
• Perform pensions calculations, enter pensions data and answer enquiries to the required standard using automated and non-automated manual/system processes across a wide range of member or scheme events
• Enter pensions data and answer enquiries to the required standard using automated and non-automated manual/system processes across a wide range of member or scheme events
• Promptly and professionally communicate with clients and scheme members on queries when required via letter, e-mail and telephone
• Respond to errors and ensure complaints are handled effectively
Working within the Defined benefits Pension team, the main purpose of this role is to assist managing the clients’ pension schemes by ensuring that they receive the information they need to enable them to make informed decisions on their benefits
As this role will be dealing with pension calculations, it’s important that you consider the following before submitting your application:
• GSCE completion in mathematics and English (grade C and above or equivalent)
• Knowledge and willingness to learn about different schemes
• Experience in Pension administration.
If this role as Pension Administrator is of interest, please send your CV to Barker Munro Recruitment Ltd by using the relevant links.