- Reference: BM14204
- Location: Kent
- Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Information Technology
- Contact: Neil Arnold
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01622 661633
Barker Munro are delighted to be working with this IT based organisation in Maidstone who are looking to add to their already established team of IT professionals with the appointment of a Project Manager.
As the Project Manager you will work with the Business Analysts to bring to life the customers’ requirements.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Build project plans, track and monitor progress to ensure timelines are met and achieved
- Work closely with Business Analysts to gather requirements and communicate relevant timescales
- Using Agile processes, communicate plans to teams
- Manage resource allocation
- Manage various projects and the schedules and costs
- Analyse completed projects to be able to provide guidance for future training
- Provide coaching and mentoring across departments to assist with the development of employees
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- Experience of working in a Project Management experience
- Knowledge of working in an Agile environment
- Ability to provide coaching and mentoring to less experienced colleagues
If you would like to apply for the role of Project Manager, then please do so by sending your CV to Neil Arnold at Barker Munro Requirement.