- Reference: BM14590
- Location: East Sussex, Home Working, Kent, South East, Surrey, Sussex
- Salary: £40,000 - £55,000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: General Insurance
- Contact: Heather Parkhouse
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01622661633
Account Executive – Servicing
£40,000 – £55,000 plus unrivalled benefit package
Barker Munro recruitment is delighted to have a pure servicing Account Executive role available for a leading Broker to service a select portfolio of corporate accounts with a revenue income total of c £500,000 and ensure renewal is maintained.
Key responsibilities will be to;
• Manage a portfolio of predominantly large, complex and/or multinational clients.
• Identify, and agree strategies for, clients’ risk management, risk financing and insurance needs and objectives.
• Produce budget proposals and negotiate fees.
• Host client and insurer meetings in conjunction with specialist broker and client service teams.
We are seeking an either an experienced Account Executive or a Senior Account handler looking to step into an Executive role with Property-Casualty insurance background. You will enjoy building on existing relationships with a broad spectrum of clients to ensure renewal rates are high.
This really is one of the best opportunities available on the market so I am seeking a highly professional and personable candidates who are driven, highly motivated and career minded.
Applicants will have Property-Casualty (Combined) insurance experience, excellent negotiating and influencing skills and have made progress with the CII qualifications.
This role will offer you a good work life balance as they offer flexible working. Their comprehensive benefits package is unrivalled with an incredibly generous pension and holiday allowance. They also offer excellent training and development with ongoing career opportunities available.
If you would like to apply for Account Executive role, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV to Barker Munro Recruitment by using the relevant links.