- Reference: BM14612
- Location: Hertfordshire
- Salary: £20,000 - £32,000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: General Insurance
- Contact: Heather Parkhouse
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01622661633
£20,000 – £32,000
Barker Munro Recruitment Ltd has a great opportunity for wither an experienced or trainee Insurance Broker to join a dynamic, forward-thinking whole of market brokerage firm with a long history in providing our clients with the best insurance cover to suit their individual and corporate needs.
The role of the Insurance Broker will be to fully service their clients through offering the correct advice, researching the market for the best fit and ensuring that the broker support team provide correct documentation to the policyholder and collect all premiums on time. In addition, it is expected that all brokers will be fully aligned with the corporate vision and business plan, particularly with regard to business development.
We have a role available within Personal Lines and Commercial. My client is keen to secure the right person for this role and is happy to take on an experienced broker, to cross train or to develop a complete trainee seeking a career within Insurance.
- To make decisions on a broad spectrum of Insurances, to include New Business, Renewals and Mid-Term Adjustments
- For New Business, to seek the required detail to be able to check the market for suitable products with a view to offering the client the most suitable having taken account of their specific demands and needs and the products available.
- To actively seek new clients for the firm through referral sources, networking and cross-selling/up-selling to existing clients.
- To work with the marketing strategy to actively increase the number of enquiries and assist where appropriate with social media, creating case studies, testimonials, insurance presentations, joint ventures, email campaigns, etc
- Ensuring that all incoming contact from prospects is properly managed and the best
- To conduct your duties in a wholly professional manner.
My client has two broking teams; Commercial and personal lines. Both handle a wide variety of risks. They can offer a great career progression and will support you in studying for the CII qualifications.
We are seeking candidates with a natural sales ability, strong client services skills, good communication skills, proficient in Microsoft, good level of accuracy and attention to detail.
If you are seeking a fresh challenge within broking and you would like to apply for this Insurance Broker role, please send your CV to barker Munro recruitment by using the relevant links.